Signs & Symptoms
You know your body best so always be aware of any changes or differences that you feel. Unlike most breast cancer, Lobular rarely forms a lump.
If you have any of these symptoms, please don’t ignore them. Go and see your GP and find out.
Signs and symptoms of Lobular Breast Cancer can include:
· a tugging sensation in your breast;
· a change in the skin of your breast such as dimpling, puckering or a dent;
· stabbing pains or pain that is there all of the time;
· a thickening area in your breast;
· new fullness or swelling;
· a persitent itch on the skin or inside your breast;
· changes to your nipple. Is it inverting or ticking in a different direction?
· discharge or oozing from the nipple.