Signs & Symptoms
You know your body best so always be aware of any changes or differences that you feel. Unlike most breast cancer, lobular rarely forms a lump.
If you have any of these symptoms, please don’t ignore them. Go and see your GP and find out.
Signs and symptoms of lobular breast cancer can include:
· A tugging sensation in your breast;
· A change in the skin of your breast such as dimpling, puckering or a dent;
· Stabbing pains or pain that is there all of the time;
· A thickening area in your breast;
· New fullness or swelling;
· Changes to your nipple. Is it inverting or ticking in a different direction?
· Discharge or oozing from the nipple.